My apartment isn't that clean. I did vacuum and did some dishes and put some stuff over my windows to keep the damn drafts out (but it's windy and it's still not working). And I did ONE load of laundry because I only had $2.50 in quarters. I was a little lazy because of the cold in the house. Plus, I'm slightly preoccupied... All the dating talk has my thoughts racing back to dating and what it used to be like and what it could be like and whether I want to do that again. And I've gotten responses on that site but nothing that really gets me revved up to head out. But I think about those in my life I maybe could have dated... or still could date... and whether I want to pursue THAT at all, or at least hint at it. Then I think, "Maybe in spring." Winter is so tough to motivate myself for anything, let alone that which zaps my energy. :) I need to stop worrying about it for now.
Work tomorrow. A 4-day week is nice, but still I dread going back. But I'm making a pledge to get out for a lunch hour once a week, and to branch out a little bit. Perhaps grab a veggie burger while sitting at the bar somewhere, or just go somewhere for coffee and sit and write. And take the HOUR. I bought a notebook Friday which I love and I will do my normal stream of consciousness rambling. I have notebooks in boxes that I read through and I can remember exact moments - where I was sitting, what I was seeing or eating... Or perhaps I will start to read more at lunch.
Great. The kid just told me we had to move to Canada because of the NDAA law being signed. Time to go fill him in a little on why he shouldn't worry about it. :)
G'night blog